Information We Collect and How We Collect It
We collect information from and about users of the Game:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us; and
- Automatically when you use the Game.
Information You Provide to Us
When you download, register with, or use the Game, we may ask you provide information (a) by which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, email address, telephone number, social security number, or any other personal or personally identifiable information under applicable law (“personal information“), and/or (b) that is about you but individually does not identify you.
This information includes, without limitation:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms in the Game. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use the Game, subscribing to a service, and posting material. We may also ask you for information when you enter a contest or promotion sponsored by us, and when you report a problem with the Game;
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses and phone numbers), if you contact us;
Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes;
- Details of transactions you carry out through the Game and of the fulfillment of your orders. You may be required to provide financial information before placing an order through the Game; and
- Your search queries on the Game.
Your User Contributions may be published or posted publicly and transmitted to others at your own risk. Please be aware that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable. Additionally, we cannot control the actions of third parties with whom you may choose to share your User Contributions. Therefore, we cannot and do not guarantee that your User Contributions will not be viewed by unauthorized persons.
Automatic Information Collection and Tracking
When you download, access, and use the Game, it may use technology to automatically collect:
- Usage Details.When you access and use the Game, we may automatically collect certain details of your access to and use of the Game, including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on or through the Game.
- Device Information.We may collect information about your mobile device and internet connection, including the device’s unique device identifier, IP address, operating system, browser type, mobile network information, and the device’s telephone number.
- Stored Information and Files.The Game also may access metadata and other information associated with other files stored on your device. This may include, for example, photographs, audio and video clips, personal contacts, and address book information.
- Location Information.The Game may collect real-time information about the location of your device.
If you do not want us to collect this information, do not download the Game, or delete it from your device. Certain features may be opted out of. Note, however, that opting out of the Game’s collection of location information will cause its location-based features to be disabled.
We also may use these technologies to collect information about your activities over time and across third-party websites, apps, or other online services (behavioral tracking).
Information Collection and Tracking Technologies
The technologies we use for automatic information collection may include:
- Cookies (or mobile cookies).A cookie is a small file placed on your device. It may be possible to refuse to accept mobile cookies by activating the appropriate setting on your device. However, if you select this setting you may be unable to access certain parts of the Game; and
- Web Beacons.Pages of the Game and our emails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit us, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related Game statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain Game content and verifying system and server integrity).
Third-Party Information Collection
When you use the Game or its content, certain third parties may use automatic information collection technologies to collect information about you or your device. These third parties may include, without limitation: advertisers, ad networks, and ad servers; analytics companies; your mobile device manufacturer; your mobile service provider.
We do not control these third parties’ tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly.
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information, to:
- Provide you with the Game and its contents, and any other information, products or services that you request from us;
- Fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it;
- Give you notices about your account;
- Carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection; and
- Notify you when Game updates are available, and of changes to any products or services we offer or provide though it.
The usage information we collect helps us to improve the Game and to deliver a better and more personalized experience by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns;
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize the Game according to your individual interests;
- Speed up your searches; and
- Recognize you when you use the Game.
We may also use your information to contact you about our own and third parties’ goods and services that may be of interest to you.
We may use the information we collect to display advertisements to our advertisers’ target audiences. Even though we do not disclose your personal information for these purposes without your consent, if you click on or otherwise interact with an advertisement, the advertiser may assume that you meet its target criteria.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual or device, without restriction.
In addition, we may disclose personal information that we collect or you provide:
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates;
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business;
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Teletransit Game’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by Teletransit Game about the Game users is among the assets transferred;
- To third parties to market their products or services to you if you have not opted out of these disclosures;
To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it;
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information;
- With your consent;
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request;
- To enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us; and
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Teletransit Game, our customers or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet and mobile platforms is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted through the Game. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures we provide.